This course is the first one out of 7 EUCENA courses going online in 2022. You will be introduced to Citizen Energy, what it is and what can you changes you can do with it.
Practical examples from Germany, Greece, and Croatia will show different will show the diversity of actions and find out what motivates people to start producing renewable electricity together.
Legal forms, samples of business models, and whole community energy ecosystems will give first impressions about the vivid and just way of taking energy production into our own hands.
Table of Contents
Course 1: Introduction to Citizen Energy
1.1 Citizens for Energy Transition
- 1.1.1 Making 100% Renewable Energy Possible ~ Together!
- 1.1.2 Untap the Potential of Citizen Energy
- 1.1.3 Motivation and Foundation of Energy Communities
- 1.1.4 Women and Citizen Energy
1.2 Citizen Energy Practical Examples
- 1.2.1 BENG Energy Cooperative Germany
- 1.2.2 Green Energy Cooperative ZEZ Croatia
- 1.2.3 Hyperion Project by Electra Energy Cooperative Greece
- 1.2.4 Citizen.Power.Energy.
1.3 From Legal Forms to the Ecosystem of Energy Communities: Tools for Success
- 1.3.1 Legal Forms of Energy Communities
- 1.3.2 Business Models and Marketing: Energy Cooperative
- 1.3.3 Business Models and Marketing: Wind Energy
- 1.3.4 Stakeholders and Networks
- 1.3.5 Inclusion in Energy Communities
- 1.3.6 The Ecosystem of Energy Communities: Regional Impact